|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001 ,USP,GMP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50ML|
|Packaging Details:||Well disguised package with safe new shipping method;As requested.|
|Delivery Time:||Shipment within 24 hours, 3 to 5 days arrived|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||Mass in stock|
|Product Name:||Benzyl Alcohol||EINECS:||202-859-9|
|Mp:||-15 °C||Bp:||205 °C|
|Fp:||201 °F||Density:||1.045 G/mL At 25 °C(lit.)|
|Vapor Density:||3.7 (vs Air)||Water Solubility:||4.29 G/100 ML (20 °C)|
|Appearance:||Colourless Liquid||Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Organic Solvents Benzyl Alcohol For Increasing Solubility CAS 100-51-6
Product Name: Benzyl Alcohol
Model NO.: 100-51-6
Suitable for: Adult
Appearances: Colourless liquid
Packaging Detail: Discreet Package
Certification: GMP, ISO 9001, USP, BP
Product Name: Benzyl Alcohol (Ba)
Usage: Muscle Gaining
Specification: GMP, SGS, ISO
HS Code: 2937290090
Benzyl alcohol is an aromatic alcohol with the formula C6H5CH2OH. The benzyl group is often abbreviated "Bn" (not to be confused with "Bz" which is used for benzoyl), thus benzyl alcohol is denoted as BnOH.
Benzyl alcohol is a colorless liquid with a mild pleasant aromatic odor. It is a useful solvent due to its polarity, low toxicity, and low vapor pressure. Benzyl alcohol is partially soluble in water (4 g/100 mL) and completely miscible in alcohols and diethyl ether.
Benzyl alcohol is produced naturally by many plants and is commonly found in fruits and teas. It is also found in a variety of essential oils including jasmine, hyacinth, and ylang-ylang.It is also one of the chemical compounds found in castoreum. This compound is gathered from the beaver plant food.
Benzyl alcohol has nearly the same refraction index of quartz and wool fibre. If a clear quartz object is immersed in benzyl alcohol, it becomes almost invisible. This has been used as a method to non-destructively recognize if an object is made of true quartz or not (see crystal skull). Similarly, white wool immersed in benzyl alcohol also becomes almost invisible clearly revealing contaminants such as dark and medullated fibres and vegetable matter
Benzyl alcohol is only a mild acute toxin with an LD50 of 1.2 g/kg in rats. It oxidizes rapidly in healthy individuals to benzoic acid, conjugated with glycine in the liver, and excreted as hippuric acid. Very high concentrations can result in toxic effects including respiratory failure, vasodilation, hypotension, convulsions, and paralysis.
Benzyl alcohol is toxic to neonates, it is associated with the gasping syndrome.Benzyl alcohol has been reported to cause skin allergy.Benzyl alcohol is severely toxic and highly irritating to the eye.Pure benzyl alcohol produces corneal necrosis.Benzyl alcohol is not considered to be a carcinogen and no data are available regarding teratogenic or reproductive effects.
1. Benzyl alcohol used as ointment's preservatives, fiber, nylon and plastic film's desiccant, PVC stabilizers, photographic developer, solvent of acetate fiber, ink, paint, paint, epoxy resin coating, dye, such as gelatin, casein, shellac, intermediate for preparing benzyl ester or ether. Also used for preparing spices and flavoring agent, additives to soap, perfume, cosmetics and other products. Because of index and quartz and wool fiber having nearly the same refractive, so as to identify agents of quartz and wool fiber. In perfumery industry used as a fixative and diluent
2. Benzyl alcohol hydroxyl is very lively, it can react with benzene to generate two phenyl methane, and acrylonitrile reaction of N- benzyl acrylamide (Ritter reaction), can also reaction with halogenated phosphorus and halogen acid to benzyl halide. Halogenated benzyl and phenyl methanol are benzyl 's chemical reagent, used to carboxylic acid and alcohol hydroxyl benzyl protecting group. Benzyl protecting group very easily take off by hydrogenation. In addition, benzyl alcohol are also likely to be more oxidants oxidized to benzoic acid, if oxidized with nitric acid, with the different concentration and temperature, can generate aldehydes or acids.
3. When the injection of penicillin, in order to prevent the patient from strong pain, often use benzyl alcohol for anesthesia, this pain will not be too strong, so the benzene methanol is also known as "painless water". However, a common side effects soon found on clinically: Gluteal muscle contracture. This is because the benzyl alcohol is not easy to be absorbed by human body, long-term accumulation on the injection site, will cause the surrounding muscle necrosis, serious, and even affect the development of bone.
|Items of Analysis||BP2000||Perfumery Grade|
|Appearance||colorless or yellowish transparent and oily liquid||colorless transparent liquid|
|Fragrance||Light scent of flower|
|Acidity (ml,0.1mNaOH 2.0g)||≤0.2||≤0.2|
|Specific gravity (20°C):||1.118_1.122||1.118_1.122|
|Refractive Index (ηD20)||1.568_1.570||1.568_1.570|
(Copper network law)
(1) Benzyl alcohol is a good middle boiling point solvent.
(2) The main applications:paint solvent; ink solvent; plexiglass solvent; photographic developing agent; PVC stabilizer; medicine, synthetic resin solvent; ointment or liquid medicine; solvent for meat products stamp-pad ink and ball-point pen oil.
(3) It is used for carpet degreaser; crater cleaning agent; silicone solvent stabilizer; benzyl ester or ether intermediate.
(4) Benzyl alcohol is a kind of very useful perfume fixative. It is an indispensable spice when jasmine, tuberose or ylang is mixed, and used to compound soap and daily cosmetics. Benzyl alcohol is used as a general solvent for inks, paints, lacquers, and epoxy resin coatings. It is also a precursor to a variety of esters, used in the soap, perfume, and flavor industries. It is also used as a photographic developer.
Benzyl alcohol mainly exists in the form of free or ester in essential oil, such as jasmine oil, ylang-ylang oil, jasmine oil, hyacinth oil, sesame oil, hyacinths balsam, peru balsam and tolu balsam, which all contain this ingredient.
Benzyl alcohol should not be stored for a long time. It can be slowly oxidized to benzaldehyde and anisole in the air. Therefore benzyl alcohol products often smell like almond aroma with characteristic of benzaldehyde. In addition, benzyl alcohol is also easily oxidized to benzoic acid by many kinds of antioxidants such as nitric acid.
Benzyl alcohol has a narcotic effect. It has a strong stimulating effect on the eye, skin and respiratory system. Ingestion, inhalation or skin contact is harmful to the body. One will feel headache, nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal irritation, convulsion, coma after ingestion of benzyl alcohol. It can lead to death under serious condition. Median lethal dose in rats is 1230mg/kg. When benzyl alcohol enters the body, it is firstly oxidized to benzoic acid and then condenses with glycine in the liver to form hippuric acid and excrets. Intramuscular injection using benzyl alcohol as solvent may result in gluteal muscle contracture.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Professional team for package and shipment.Special way to ship 100grams to 100kg powders at one time to your country.
2. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
3. Tracking code 24 hours for customs pass guaranteed.
4. Many kinds of shipment, also can be as your requirement.
1. Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2. We have a more profound professional knowledge, you can do a full range of services.
3. Great quality,favorable price and safe transport.
4. Secure and discreet shipment.
5. Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment, express delivery with DHL,EMS,HKEMS,TNT,UPS,Fedex and 24h after-sales service.
We Also Supply
|Hot sell Oral Products||Oxandrolone (Anavar)
|Testos terone||Test Base
Test Propionate Test Phenylpropionate
Test Isocaproate Test Cypionate Test Sustanon 250
Turinabol(Chloroterone Acetate,Clostebol Acetate)
|Bolde none||Boldenone base
|Tren bolone||Trenbolone base
Trenbolone acetate (Finaplix)
Trenbolone enanthate (Parabolan)
Trenbolone hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate
|Drostanolone Propionate (Masteronp)|
|Methenolone||Methenolone Enanthate||Methenolone Acetate|
|DH EA||DH EA
(Sildenafil) Vardenafil (Le vitra)
|Pain Killer||Benzocaine / Benzocaine hcl
Procaine / Procaine Hcl
|Tetracaine / Tetracaine HCL
Bupivacaine/ Bupivacaine HCL
Articaine / Articaine hcl
|Anti-Estrogen||Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)
Clomiphene citrate (Clomid)
|Ana strozole (Arimidex) Letrazole(Femara / For mestane)|
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate
|Safe Organic Solvents||Gamma-Butyrolactones(GBLsolvents )
Grape Seed Oil(GSO)
Poly Ethylene Glycol(PEG)
|H G H&Peptides||HGH 176-191 2mg/vial
MGF PEG MGF
CJC-1295 / with DAC
MT-1 MT-2 10mg/vial
GHRP-2 5mg/vial & 10mg/vial
GHRP-6 5mg/vial & 10mg/vial
Andarine / S4
Andarine / GTX-007