|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, USP,GMP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Well disguised package ; Plastic drum with safe shipping|
|Delivery Time:||3~7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||Mass in stock|
|Product Name:||Vitamin B12||Usage:||Nutrition Supplements|
|Appearance:||Red Powder||Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Shipping Policy:||100% Free Resend Shipping||E-mail:||Kingchojin@chembj.com|
active pharmaceutical ingredients,
pharmaceutical grade steroids
Nutrition Supplements Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12 Red Powder CAS 68-19-9
|Product Name:||Vitamin B12|
|Melting Point:||>300 ° C|
|Storage:||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture|
Mainly used in the treatment of giant young red blood cell anemia, nutritional bad blood loss anemia, neuralgia and obstructive disease.
Cyanocobalamin is a synthetic (man-made) form of vitamin B12. Naturally occurring vitamin B12 is found in fish, seafood, milk, egg yolk and fermented cheeses. Vitamin B12 is essential to the development of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body and for the normal metabolism of fats and carbohydrates in the body. Lack of vitamin B12 can result in anemia, stomach problems, and nerve damage.
Cyanocobalamin treats or prevents vitamin B12 deficiency and a resulting type of anemia, called pernicious anemia. Pernicious anemia occurs in patients who do not have enough vitamin B12 in their diet (e. G., strict vegetarians) or who cannot adequately absorb the vitamin due to a defect or disease of the stomach or intestines.
Vitamin B12 is a cyanide ion substituted cobalamin derivative (cyanocobalamin) with the presence of cobalt mineral at 6 position. Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin which contains metal ion (trivalent cobalt). Cobalamin is sometimes defined as the synonym of Vitamin B12, although they are not same compound but closely related compounds to fulfill folic acid role. Vitamin B12 is typically any substituted cobalamin derivative having similar biological activity. Hydroxocobalamin (abbreviated OHCbl), a cobalamin derivative in which the substituent is a hydroxyl group, is called vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble with a key role in the normal functioning of the and , and for the formation of . It is one of the eight . It is normally involved in the of every of the body, especially affecting synthesis and regulation, but also synthesis and energy production.
Vitamin B12 is the name for a class of chemically-related compounds, all of which have vitamin activity. It is structurally the most complicated vitamin. of the basic structure of the vitamin can only be accomplished by , but conversion between different forms of the vitamin can be accomplished in the human body.
A common synthetic form of the vitamin, , does not occur in nature, but is used in many pharmaceuticals, supplements and as food additive, due to its stability and lower cost. In the body it is converted to the physiological forms, and , leaving behind the , albeit in minimal concentration. More recently, methylcobalamin and, adenosylcobalamin can also be found in more expensive pharmacological products and food supplements. The utility of these is presently debated.
Historically, vitamin B12 was discovered from its relationship to the disease , which is an autoimmune disease that destroys parietal cells in the stomach that secrete intrinsic factor. Intrinsic factor is crucial for the normal absorption of B12, therefore, a lack of intrinsic factor, as seen in pernicious anemia, causes a vitamin B12 deficiency. Many other subtler kinds of , and their biochemical effects, have since been elucidated.
Growth retardation, low transformed efficiency of feed. Pellagra, infectious dermatitis, poor fledging. It can adjust nervous system, improve hematopoietic function of the body, treat anemia and protect the liver. It is effective to treat fatty liver, hepatic necrosis, and especially effective to hepatic damage due to long-term use of antibiotics.
Low rate of incubation, high rate of dead embryos. Beeding difficulty of sows, disturbance in the grow of hind legs of piglets. It can meet the need for VB12 of fish and shrimp, prevent from deficiency in VB12 and from irritability, improve, immunocompetence, facilitate the transformation of nutrient in feed, and improve growth rate, survival rate and reproduction rate.
1. The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Alleviate vomiting;
5. Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6. Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
7. Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
8. Is the natural the diuretic.
9. Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
10. Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
11. Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
12. Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Vitamin B12 injections has been said to help in weight loss for the average person as well as competitive athletes and bodybuilders. Although there is really no concrete proof that vitamin B12 injections help with in weight loss, anecdotal evidence suggests it certainly aids in the absorption process of other substances that do.
Many weight loss centers offer B12 vitamin injections as a component of their weight loss plan. Those that have received vitamin B12 injections say that it provides extra energy and boosts their metabolic rate, which aids in losing surplus fat regardless of their other lifestyle choices, and whether or not they are competitive athletes or simply engage in routine exercise.
Athletes take vitamin B12 injection for the same energy boost and for better performance and also to aid in recovery from exercise sessions, for a mood boost, for concentration, and as a way to boost the immune system.
Vitamin B-12 and Bodybuilding
Vitamin B-12 assists in metabolizing protein and fat. As a bodybuilder, you need the amino acids from the protein metabolism to repair and build your muscles and the fat as a source of energy. B-12 is also essential for the production of red blood cells, which are necessary for delivering oxygen to those muscles. This nutrient also supports healthy neurological function, which is needed for muscle control.
How Much You Need
Most adults in the United States do not have a difficult time meeting their daily vitamin B-12 needs, according to the Office of Dietary Supplements. The recommended dietary allowance for vitamin B-12 is 2.4 micrograms a day. Your body does not store B-12, and it has a low level of toxicity. However, if you're not deficient, taking more vitamin B-12 than is recommended will not improve your energy or your workouts.
1. To promote the development of red blood cells and mature, make the body hematopoiesis functionary in normal, and prevent pernicious anemia.
2. To maintain the nervous system health.
3. It can increase the utilization rate of folic acid, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism;
4. It has the role of amino acids with activation and can promote the nucleic acid biosynthesis, and can promote protein synthesis, it plays an important role in the infant's growth.
5. It is fatty acid metabolism, and can make fat, carbohydrate, protein be proper used by body.
6. To eliminate irritability, focus your attention, improve memory and balance.
7. It is nervous system function sound indispensable vitamin, a kind of nerve tissue in the formation of lipoprotein
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER?
1. Tell us what you need ( use for what/product name & quantity ), you will get an advice and a quotation.
2. Full payment would be done once we come to an agreement on all details .
3. Your goods will be sent out within 24 hours after payment , tracking number available.
4. The goods will reach you in 3~7 days.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. High quality: Our factories are professional in raw powder production with experience over 10 years. Having good reputation all over the world, our products have been exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month.
2. Competetive price: All powders are factory directly supplied, it's factory price and negotiable.
3. Fast and safe delivery: Your goods will be sent out within 24 hours after payment, tracking number available, customs pass rate ≥99%.
4. Good pre&after-sales service: Any problem please feel free to contact us, we will always be online for you.
High quality, competetive price, fast and safe delivery, good service,that's us! Welcome to contact!
More Related Products
|Creatine Monohydrate||CAS 6020-87-7|
|BCAA 2:1:1 (Branched-Chain Amino Acid)|
|Vitamin B12||CAS 68-19-9|
|Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)||CAS 53-43-0|
|7-keto DHEA||CAS 566-19-8|
Contact Person: Coco