|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, USP,GMP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Well disguised package ; Plastic drum with safe shipping|
|Delivery Time:||3~7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||Mass in stock|
|Product Name:||L-Carnitine||Usage:||For Nutrition And Health Care|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Shipping Policy:||100% Free Resend Shipping||Email:||China@rawsgear.com|
fat reducing steroids,
weight stripping steroids
Weight Loss Raw Steroids L-Carnitine For Nutrition And Health Care CAS 541-15-1
Product name: L-Carnitine,L(-)-Carnitine
Appearance: White powder
Melting Point: 210 - 212 ° C
Solubility: 2500 g/L (20 ° C)
Alpha:-31 º (c=10, H2O)
Storage Temperature: 2-8°C
Refractive index: -32 ° (C=1, H2O)
HS Code: 2923900090
Suitable for: Elderly, Adult
Usage: Body Slimming, Weight Loss, pharmaceutical raw materials, the hormone
1. Carnitine is a kind of B-class vitamin. Owing to its similar structure as amino acids, some people therefore also classify it as an amino acid. Its main function is to supply energy through facilitating the transport of long chain fatty acids. This prevents the fat accumulation in the heart, liver and skeletal muscle. It can control diabetes, fatty liver, and the fat metabolism disorder in heart disease. Taking carnitine can reduce damage to the heart. It can lower the level of blood triglyceride and also have certain role in boosting weight loss. Carnitine can further enhance the antioxidant effect of vitamin E and vitamin C.
2. Carnitine deficiency is sometimes congenital such as genetically deficiency of carnitine synthesis with symptoms including heartburn, muscle atrophy and obesity. Men need more carnitine than women. Vegetarian are more prone to get carnitine deficiency.
3. If the body has sufficient iron, thiamin, vitamin B6, lysine, methionine and vitamin C, carnitine would not be lacking. Carnitine-rich foods contain meat and offal.
4. Synthetic carnitine is divided into three forms including L-body, dextral and racemic with L-carnitine having the best efficacy.
5. L-carnitine is a kind of compound with various kinds of physiological activities. Its major function is to promote the beta-oxidation of fatty acid as well as regulate the acyl ratio inside mitochondrial to affect the energy metabolism. L-carnitine can participate in the transport of branched chain amino acid metabolites, and thus promoting the normal metabolism of branched chain amino acids. In addition, L-carnitine can take effect in the elimination and utilization of ketone bodies and play a role of biological antioxidants for scavenging free radicals, maintain the stability of the membrane, improve animal's immunity and the ability of anti-stress and disease resistance.
6. L-carnitine is not a weight loss drug. Its main role is to burn fat which is not the same thing as losing weight. To use L-carnitine for losing weight, in addition to burning fat with its help, a lot of movement is still the key for weight loss; instead carnitine only play a supporting role. If exercise is not large such as just dieting, weight loss would not be boosted by taking L-carnitine.
L-carnitine is an amino acid (a building block for proteins) that is naturally produced in the body.
L-carnitine supplements are used to increase L-carnitine levels in people whose natural level of L-carnitine is too low because they have a genetic disorder, are taking certain drugs (valproic acid for seizures), or because they are undergoing a medical procedure (hemodialysis for kidney disease) that uses up the body's L-carnitine. It is also used as a replacement supplement in strict vegetarians, dieters, and low-weight or premature infants.
L-carnitine is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including heart-related chest pain, congestive heart failure (CHF), heart complications of a disease called diphtheria, heart attack, leg pain caused by circulation problems (intermittent claudication), and high cholesterol.
Some people use L-carnitine for muscle disorders associated with certain AIDSmedications, difficulty fathering a child (male infertility), a brain development disorder called Rett syndrome, anorexia, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, overactive thyroid, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), leg ulcers, Lyme disease, and to improve athletic performance and endurance.
L-carnitine is a dietary supplement newly approved by China. It is mainly used to strengthen the soy-based baby food and promote the absorption and utilization of fat. D- and DL-type have no nutritional value. China states: it can be used in biscuits, drinking fluids and milk drinks with usage amount of 600 ~ 3000mg / kg; for solid drink, drinking liquid and capsules, the amount should be 250 ~ 600mg/kg; the amount of milk powder is 300 ~ 400mg / kg; the amount of use in infant formula is 70 ~ 90mg/kg (in terms of L- carnitine, 1g equivalent 0.68g L- carnitine tartrate).
Used in pharmaceutical, nutrient health food, functional beverages, and feed additives.
Used as appetite enhancers.
L- carnitine is supplement our new approved the use of animal nutrition. Mainly used for reinforcement additive protein based, can promote the absorption and utilization of fat. D type and DL type no nutritional value. The use of 70-90mg/kg. 68gL- carnitine).
L- carnitine is our country new approved the use of food supplements. Mainly used in the soy based infant food, promote fat absorption and utilization. D- type and DL- type no nutritional value. D- type and DL- type no nutritional value. Our country law can be used for biscuits, drinking liquor and beverage, use the weight of 600~3000mg/kg; On the solid beverage, oral liquid and capsule with 250 ~ 600mg/kg in milk powder; Used in the volume of 300 to 400mg/kg; In infant formula food use amount is 70 ~ 90mg/kg (L- carnitine meter, 1g tartaric acid salt is equivalent to 0.68gL- carnitine).
For the appetizer, pharmaceutical, nutritional health products, functional beverages, feed additives.
How to Take L-carnitine
The standard dose for L-carnitine is between 500-2,000mg.
There are various forms of carnitine supplementation available. Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is used for cognitive enhancement. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is typically used for physical performance and power output. Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC) is used to alleviate intermittent claudication and blood flow issues.
300 mg - 500 mg when normally fatigued
750 mg bis 2,000 mg during fat loss
1,500 mg - 3,000 mg to improve the erection.
L-carnitine is supplemented daily.
The equivalent dosage range for other forms of L-carnitine are as follows: 630-2,500mg (ALCAR), 1,000-4,000mg (LCLT) and 1,000-4,000mg (GPLC).
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder||White Crystalline Powder|
|Identification||IR & NMR spectrum||IR & NMR spectrum|
|Specific Rotation||(-)9.5° ~ (-)11.0°||(-)10.4°|
|PH||3.0 ~ 4.5||3.5|
|Loss On Drying||0.5%max||0.10%|
|Residue on ignition||0.50% max||0.20%|
|Heavy Metals(As Pb)||10ppm max||Complies|
|Total Plate Count||1000cfu/gm||Complies|
Prospect of Function Food
L-carnitine, as a new kind of nutritional supplements, especially as the additive of baby formula, athlete food, and food for losing weight and bodybuilding, has been currently widely applied in functional foods. The commercialized L-carnitine is mainly its hydrochloric acid salt, tartaric acid salt and citric acid magnesium salts.
1.Infant formula food
L-carnitine plays an important role in the baby’s metabolism process of taking fat as a source of energy. Owing to that the weak ability of baby of de no biosynthesis of L-carnitine can’t meet the demands of its normal metabolism, it must be ingested exogenous L-carnitine base in order to ensure the best in body fat oxidation state and provide enough energy to maintain normal body temperature of the baby.
In addition, L-carnitine also has certain effects on boosting infant growth and development and improving metabolic balance. So it is necessary to strengthen the L-carnitine in infant food, especially in soy-based infant formula. Because of the low carnitine content in soy, the limit of L-carnitine content in infant formula food is 70 ~ 90mg/kg in China. Now China has carnitine fortified infant formula milk that has entered into market.
2. Athletes Food
Decombaz J. et al have reported that after fierce exercise, the free carnitine content in human muscle tissue will decrease by 20% and the supplemental of carnitine can alleviate the fatigue of the body because L-carnitine can promote fat oxidation of the body as well as provide sufficient energy which is good for the sports endurance as well as explosiveness improvement.
If L-carnitine is used in combination with octacosanol, then the effect of improving the body strength would be multiplied, manifested as the systemic muscles relaxation, improved explosive power and endurance, and increased basal metabolic rate as well as improved nutritional status of the myocardium. Commonly used method is to add L-carnitine to athletes’ beverage.
3. Losing weight
In the early 70s, there had been patent reported of using DL- carnitine for the prevention and treatment of obesity. Subsequently, because of the negative effect, DL-carnitine was replaced by L-carnitine. Practice has proved that L-carnitine fortified food has good effect on treating the fat metabolism disorder caused by carnitine deficiency in vivo. It can prevent obesity and fatty liver due to the accumulation of lipids in the liver and muscle fibers.
Kuwata thought that obesity patients due to lack of exercise have large amount of accumulated fat and have low carnitine biosynthesis capability. Through ingestion of L-carnitine, they can effectively convert excess body fat into energy to be released, thus playing a role in prevention and treatment of obesity. Thereby the lipid-lowering food with L-carnitine as the main component becomes very popular in the European market.
4. Important human nutritional supplements
With age, the body content of carnitine in steady decline, the human need to add L-carnitine. Diabetes, kidney patients, mental, physical laborers, as much waste discharge , consumption of a large body of L-carnitine, L-carnitine can easily lead to a lack of long-term need to supplement.
Benefit of L-Carnitine
Most important properties:
It is the transport molecule for fatty acids
It can improve the process of burning fat, and it can help you lose weight
It can allow better energy release (which is recommended in order to meet cognitive performance requirements)
It improves recovery after sports
There is some evidence to suggest that L-carnitine can improve erectile function and sperm production (however, the results of studies on L-Arginine are more convincing).
The harm of lack of L- Carnitine
L-carnitine fulfils essential functions in the body as a vitamin-like substance, and in doing so it is involved in a variety of processes. For example, it supports the kidneys and liver in their role in detoxifying substances and eliminating these toxins. It also enables the burning of long-chain fatty acids in order to release energy.
This is required by a range of muscle cells in the human body, but particularly by those in the heart. Furthermore in all the sites where this is possible, L-carnitine fulfils its function as a so-called 'bio carrier' by directing fatty acids to the site of energy production inside the membrane of the mitochondria.
The reserves of L-carnitine in the human body are relatively small- they only consist of approximately 20 to 25 mg. Therefore insufficient intake of food can be very quickly noticed and this can lead to the occurrence of dangerous symptoms of deficiency. These are frequently expressed through an increased susceptibility to infections, disorders of lipid metabolism or reduced fertility.
An insufficient supply of L-carnitine also increases the risk of having a heart attack, as the heart muscle is heavily dependent on the presence of an adequate level of the nutrient.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER?
1. Tell us what you need ( use for what/product name & quantity ), you will get an advice and a quotation.
2. Full payment would be done once we come to an agreement on all details .
3. Your goods will be sent out within 24 hours after payment , tracking number available.
4. The goods will reach you in 3~7 days.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. High quality: Our factories are professional in raw powder production with experience over 10 years. Having good reputation all over the world, our products have been exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month.
2. Competetive price: All powders are factory directly supplied, it's factory price and negotiable.
3. Fast and safe delivery: Your goods will be sent out within 24 hours after payment, tracking number available, customs pass rate ≥99%.
4. Good pre&after-sales service: Any problem please feel free to contact us, we will always be online for you.
High quality, competetive price, fast and safe delivery, good service,that's us! Welcome to contact!
More Fat Loss Powders
Fat Loss Powders
Contact Person: Coco