|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, USP,GMP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Disguised package ; Foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||Mass in stock|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical||Package:||Well Disguised Package ;Foil Bag|
|Purity:||99%||Appearance:||Colorless Transparent Liquid|
legal injectable steroids,
anabolic steroids muscle gain
|Product name||Benzyl Alcohol(BA)|
|Melting Point||-15 ℃|
|Flash Point||97.5 C|
|Boiling Point||204.7 C at 760 mmHg|
|Solubility||4.29 g/100 mL (20C) in water|
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Storage||Shading, confined preservation|
|Usage||Used as raw material and perfume fixative, pharmaceutical raw materials and anesthetics, preservatives|
(1) Benzyl alcohol is a good middle boiling point solvent.
(2) The main applications:paint solvent; ink solvent; plexiglass solvent; photographic developing agent; PVC stabilizer; medicine, synthetic resin solvent; ointment or liquid medicine; solvent for meat products stamp-pad ink and ball-point pen oil.
(3)It is used for carpet degreaser; crater cleaning agent; silicone solvent stabilizer; benzyl ester or ether intermediate.
(4)Benzyl alcohol is a kind of very useful perfume fixative. It is an indispensable spice when jasmine, tuberose or ylang is mixed, and used to compound soap and daily cosmetics.
Benzyl alcohol is used as a general solvent for inks, paints, lacquers, and epoxy resin coatings. It is also a precursor to a variety of esters, used in the soap, perfume, and flavor industries. It is also used as a photographic developer.
1. Benzyl alcohol can be used as raw materials and fixatives of spice, pharmaceutical raw materials and anesthetics, preservatives, coloring additives, coatings and solvent of inks. It also can be used to make ballpoint oil.
2. It can be used as chromatographic analysis reagent. And it also can be used in organic synthesis.
3. It can be used for the preparation of sesame oil, drugs and the like. It also can be used as the solvent and fixatives of spice.
4. Benzyl alcoholexists in many fragrant essential oils. Then it can be used as condensing agent with benzyl acetate in jasmine, gardenia, lilac, ylang-ylang, tuberose, hyacinth, acacia and other floral type. It has the fixative effect too. It is often used as the solvent to dissolve artificial musk and other spices. In addition, it can be used as food spices inedible flavor, like cherries, grapes, honey, orange, raspberry, walnut, vanilla.
5. Benzyl alcohol is the edible spice that is temporarily allowed to use. It is mainly used in almonds, oranges, cherries, grapes, strawberries and other fruit-based flavor. The dosage of benzyl alcohol is as the normal production needs. It is usually 1200mg/kg in the chewing gum, 220mg/kg in baked foods, 160mg/kg in cold drinks, 47mg/kg in the candy, and 15mg/kg in soft drinks.
6. Benzyl alcohol is a very useful fixative. It is the indispensable spices to allocate jasmine, polianthes tuberosa, ylang-ylang and other flavorings. It can be used to prepare soaps and daily cosmetics flavorings. But benzyl alcohol can be naturally and slowly oxidized. Part of benzyl alcohol will be oxidized to benzaldehyde and benzyl ether, which makes commercial products with almond scent. It should not be stored for a long time. Benzyl alcohol is widely used in the production of industrial chemicals. It can be used as coating solvent, photographic developer, PVC stabilizer, medicine, solvent of synthetic resin, solvent of vitamin B injection, preservative of unguent or liquid. It also can be used as desiccant of nylon, fiber and plastic film, solvent of dye, cellulose ester and casein, intermediate to prepare benzyl esters or ethers. Meanwhile, it is widely used as pen oil, paint solvent, etc.
7. GB 2760--1996 stipulates that benzyl alcohol can be used as food spices temporarily. It also can be used as fixative agent and grease solvent. As spices, it is mainly used for the preparation of berries, nuts and other flavors.
8. It can be used in organic synthesis. It can be used as solvent of gelatin, casein (heat), cellulose acetate and shellac and the like, microscope embedding material. It also can be used to determinate the contents of vitamin B12.
|Product name||Benzyl alcohol||Cas 100-51-6|
|Residue on Ignition||0.005% max||Pass|
|Non Volatile residue||0.05% max||Pass|
|Color||20 Hazen Max.||10|
|Clarity of solution(1+30)||Clear||Pass|
|Dibenzyl Ether||500ppm Max|
|Acidity(As Benzoic Acid)||0.10%(max)||0.05%|
1. Nanotechnological uses
Benzyl alcohol has been used as a dielectric solvent for the dielectrophoretic reconfiguration of nanowires.
2. Use in health care
Benzyl alcohol is used as a bacteriostatic preservative at low concentration in intravenous medications, cosmetics and topical drugs. The use of benzyl alcohol as a 5% solution has been approved by the U.S. FDA for the treatment of head lice in children older than 6 months and in adults. It affects the louse's spiracles, preventing them from closing. These then become clogged with water or mineral oil or other matter and cause the insect to die from asphyxiation. Benzyl alcohol is used effectively for treating lice infestations as the active ingredient in lotion shampoo with 5% benzyl alcohol.
3. Other uses
Benzyl alcohol has nearly the same refraction index as quartz and wool fiber. If a clear quartz object is immersed in benzyl alcohol, it becomes almost invisible. This test has been used to determine non-destructively whether an object is truly made of quartz (see crystal skull). Similarly, white wool immersed in benzyl alcohol also becomes almost invisible clearly revealing contaminants such as dark and medullated fibers and vegetable matter.
|1||Testosterone enanthate||CAS: 315-37-7|
|2||Testosterone acetate||CAS: 1045-69-8|
|3||Testosterone propionate||CAS: 57-85-2|
|5||Testosterone cypionate||CAS: 58-20-8|
|6||Testosterone phenylpropionate||CAS: 1255-49-8|
|7||Testosterone isocaproate||CAS: 15262-86-9|
|8||Testosterone decanoate||CAS: 5721-91-5|
|9||Testosterone Sustanon 250||--|
|10||Testosterone undecanoate||CAS: 5949-44-0|
|11||Turinabol (4-Chlorotestosterone acetate)||CAS: 855-19-6|
|12||Oral turinabol||CAS: 2446-23-3|
|13||Stanolone (androstanolone)||CAS: 521-18-6|
|14||Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)||CAS: 360-70-3|
|15||Nandrolone Cypionate||CAS: 601-63-8|
|16||Nandrolone Phenypropionate (Durabolin)||CAS: 62-90-8|
|17||Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)||CAS: 13103-34-9|
|18||Boldenone Acetate||CAS :2363-59-9|
|19||Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)||CAS: 521-12-0|
|20||Drostanolone Enanthate||CAS: 472-61-1|
|21||Superdrol Powder (methyl-drostanolone)||CAS: 3381-88-2|
|22||Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix H/Revalor-H)||CAS: 10161-34-9|
|23||Trenbolone Enanthate (parabolan)||CAS: 10161-33-8|
|24||Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate||CAS: 23454-33-3|
|26||Dehydroisoandrosterone Acetate||CAS: 853-23-6|
|27||7-keto DHEA (7-oxo DHEA)||CAS: 566-19-8|
|28||Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)||CAS: 303-42-4|
|29||Methenolone Acetate||CAS: 434-05-9|
|31||Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)||CAS: 54965-24-1|
|32||Clomiphene citrate||CAS: 50-41-9|
|33||Toremifene citrate||CAS: 89778-27-8|
|40||Yohimbine HCl||CAS: 65-19-0|
What is the cost of shipping?
Shipping cost varies depending on country you want items to be delivered to.
What are the shipping methods you offer?
We use EMS Express ,DHL, TNT, FedEx, HKEMS, UPS, etc. Delivery time may take 5-7 working days.You can track the parcel by track&trace numbers emailed to you.
What is the minimum and maximum amount I can order at one time?
No minimum order.
Where do I send my payment?
Information on where to send your payment is provided after you place an order, and its sent directly to your e-mail address. Please, follow the payment instructions carefully to avoid unnecessary delay.
In case you haven't received it when placing an order, please contact us and we will send you data by email!
Contact Person: Moran