|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, USP,GMP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Well disguised package ; Plastic drum with safe shipping|
|Delivery Time:||3~5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||Mass in stock|
|Appearance:||Reddish Orange Yellow Powder||Express Delivery:||DHL,EMS,HKEMS,TNT,UPS,Fedex|
pharmaceutical anabolic steroids,
pharmaceutical grade steroids
Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Lutein For Protection Of Eyesight
Product Name: Lutein
Botanical Source: Marigold Flower
Appearance: Reddish orange yellow fine powder
Specification: 98% HPLC/ UV
CAS No.: 127-40-2
Molecular formula: C30H26O12
Molecular weight: 568.85
Package:5kg/20kg in plastic drums,10kg medicinal aluminum can or according to customer’s requirements.
Storage: Kept out of sunlight or high temperature. Store in cool and dry places. Once opened,use it up quickly.
Shelf-life: 12 months.
Lutein is one kind of mixed carotenoid including zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin. It is natural colorant,
pigment, and antioxidant with stable, safe and reliable effect. Main functions are as follows:
(1) Promoting the healthy of eye and skin through reducing the risk of macular degeneration, supporting normal eye functions and protecting the retina by blocking harmful blue light.
(2) Eliminating free-radicals,protecting human body from harm??improve immunity, protecting skin from the harmful solar ray.
(3) Preventing cardiopathy and cancer.
(4) Resisting arteriosclerosis.
Lutein is a xanthophyll and one of 600 known naturally occurring carotenoids. Lutein is synthesized only by plants and like other xanthophylls is found in high quantities in green leafyvegetables such as spinach, kale and yellow carrots. Lutein is obtained by animals directly or indirectly, from plants. Lutein is apparently employed by animals as an antioxidant and for blue light absorption. Lutein is found in egg yolks and animal fats. In addition to coloring yolks, lutein causes the yellow color of chicken skin and fat, and is used in chicken feed for this purpose. This xanthophyll, like its sister compound zeaxanthin, has primarily been used as a natural colorant due to its Orange-red color. Lutein absorbs blue light and therefore appears yellow at low concentrations and orange-red at high concentrations. Lutein isalso anti-angiogenic. It inhibits vascular endothelial growth factor(VEGF). Today the coloring of the egg yolk has become the primary reason for feed fortification.Lutein is not used as a colorant in other foods due to its limited stability, especially in the presence of other dyes.
Lutein has the characteristics, such as natural, nutrition and multifunction. It is extensively used in food, health products, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and feed additive.
(1) Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and nutrient.
(2) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used in vision care products to alleviate visual fatigue,
reduce incidence of AMD, retinitis pigmentosa (RP), cataract, retinopathy, myopia, floaters, and glaucoma.
(3) Applied in cosmetics, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
(4) Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used in feed additive for laying hens and table poultry to improve the color of egg yolk and chicken. Make high commercial value fishes more attactive, such as salmon, trout and spectacular fish.
1. Lutein was traditionally used in chicken feed to improve the color of broiler chicken skin. Polled consumers viewed yellow chicken skin more favorably than white chicken skin. Such lutein fortification also results in a darker yellow egg yolk.
2. Used as coloring agent in feedstuff for domestic bird, aquatic animals and pet dogs. Feed grade lutein can effectively improve the immunity of poultry and livestock. The Coloring function is particularly remarkable. It can bright feathers, hair.
3. Lutein absorption of blue, the sun's ultraviolet light, blue light into the eyes will produce a large number of free radicals, causing cataracts, so that the macular degeneration, and even cause cancer. Human eyes contain a high content of lutein, which is not made of human body, must be added to the intake of lutein. Research shows intake of lutein, help to delay the eyes of aging, degradation, disease, reduce eye disease incidence, but also can protect the retina from light damage.
4. Natural lutein is an excellent antioxidant, which can resist free radicals in human body and organ damage, which can prevent the aging of the body, such as cardiovascular disease, coronary heart disease and cancer. One of theunique function of lutein is the prevention of blindness and vision loss due to age - related macular degeneration.
Without adequate consumption, the amount of lutein in the eye may deplete with age. Leading doctor recommend you to get at least 6 mg of lutein per day to help maintain proper eye health. Since your body could not synthesize lutein, you must constantly absorb it through the foods you eat. Dark, leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are especially good sources. But you have to eat over 2 bowls of raw spinach every day to get the recommended daily dose of 6 mg lutein. Taking a multivitamin may help, but many multivitamins contain only a fraction of the recommended 6 mg lutein. In fact, the leading multivitamin contains just 0 .25 mg of lutein − a mere 4% of the recommended amount.
1. The nano-sized lutein are uniformly suspended in vegetable oil ensure good dispersion.
2. Extracted from marigold flowers, natural and nutritional.
3. Advanced anti-oxidation treatment to ensure the stability.
4. Different carriers are available: corn oil,sunflower oil,safflower oil and so on.
|Cyproterone acetate (cyproterone)||302-22-7|
|turinabol(4-Chlorotestosterone acetate,clostebol acetate)||855-19-6|
|Testosterone enanthate(primoteston )||315-37-7|
|Methenolone enanthate (Primo E)||303-42-4|
|Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron P )||521-12-0|
|Drostanolone enanthate (Masteron E)||521-12-0|
Contact Person: Coco